Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hawaiian Adventures Wish List!!!


Well, I want to make the most of my time here in Hawaii.  So, after all the millions of guide books and pamphlets I've collected, I've finally complied my Hawaiian Adventures Wish List!  It's below for your viewing pleasure!  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[√ ] USS Arizona Memorial
[√ ] USS Bowfin Submarine Memorial
[√ ] Battleship Missouri Memorial
[√ ] Pacific Aviation Memorial
[√ ] Punchbowl National Memorial
[√ ] Hawaii Temple
[   ] Waikiki Aquarium
[√ ] Dole Plantation
[   ] Bishops Museum: Hawaii State Museum of Natural & Cultural History
[√ ] Diamond Head Crater
[√ ] Manoa Waterfall
[√ ] Pu'u Ualaka'a Wayside
[√ ] Valley of Temples
[√ ] Rainforest Hike
[   ] Beaches / Coves / Bays / Volcano (too many names to list, lol)
[√ ] Polynesian Cultural Center
[√ ] Atlantis Submarine
[   ] King's Village
[   ] Pacific Swing Hawaii (1940s Big Band Show)
[√ ] Lyon Arboretum
[√ ] Aloha Tower
[√ ] Makapu'u Point Lighthouse
[√ ] Foster Botanical Gardens
[√ ] Turtles watching
[   ] Whale watching
[√ ] Dolphin watching
[√ ] Aloha Stadium Swap Meet
[   ] Parasailling / Sky diving
[√ ] Kawaiahao Church
[√ ] Nuuanu Pali Lookout
[   ] Laie Point
[√ ] Go snorkeling
[   ] Learn to scuba dive
[√ ] Luau
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This list isn't in any particular order or preference.  

And please feel free to make suggestions!  I know this list is really long, but I'm sure I've missed one or two cool spots!  

I'll √ off what I've done and of course blog about it!  

I'm excited!  I've got 3 years, let's see if I can get it all done!  :D

5 comments:

  1. That's quite the list! It all sounds amazing! Wish we could all join you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! What a fun new chapter in your lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come visit you! What a great place to have an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique, You are more than welcome here! We've even got an extra room where you can stay! :D

    ReplyDelete